Need help with the MarriedFun.org website? Below you'll find some common questions and answers. If you still need help, contact us.
How do I create an account?
To get started, the service requires you to follow a few steps:
- Begin by registering your account.
- There are two ways to create an account or log in to your existing account:
- Email address and password - If you decide to use your email address as your login, you will need to supply your password each time you log in.
- Follow the instructions in your activation email to verify your account.
- Social media account - If you have an existing social media account, such as Facebook, Twitter/X or Google, you can use your account to log in to Married Fun. This saves the step of supplying a password each time provided that you're logged into that account already.
- Start your free trial of the service to evaluate what features the site has to offer.
- When your trial time has expired your card will be billed according to the schedule you have selected or you may cancel at any time.
What if I don't get my activation email? (email/password only)
There are usually only a few reasons why you might not have received an activation email:
- Sometimes email can be a bit delayed. If it's been just a couple of minutes, don't panic, email can sometimes take up to 5 or 10 minutes to arrive.
- If it's been more than 10 minutes (or you're just excited to try out the site), be sure to check your spam folder. If it made it to your spam folder, try marking it as not spam or adding us to your address book to keep it from landing in your spam folder in the future.
- If it's been more than 10 minutes and it's not in your spam folder, you may have typed in your email address incorrectly. The easiest way to confirm this is to try creating the account again using the same email address. If you typed it in correctly both times the system will let you know that the address already exists. If not, just leave the incorrect account there and create a new account with the correct address.
What if I'm having trouble logging in?
Go to the login page and try again. Log in with your existing account credentials (either email address and password or your social login).
- If using an email account, you can log in using either your email address or the username you selected when you created the account. Be sure to match the same password exactly as you originally type it (for example, uppercase or lowercase letters). If you forgot your password you can request to have it reset.
- If using your social login, choose the correct option - and if you aren't currently logged in enter your password. This will log you into Married Fun automatically.
If you still need help, contact us.
How do I use the site?
Check out the getting started page (membership required) to learn how to use the site's features in detail.
How do I report a bug?
If you've found a bug in our software, we apologize! Please report the bug so we can get it fixed. Include whatever information you can that might help us identify and fix the problem, such as your browser name and version, device brand and model, what steps you took to lead up to the issue, etc.
How do I request a site feature, give feedback or suggest new content?
We value your ideas and suggestions (even if it's just a typo!) Just let us know how we can do better and we'll do our best to improve our services.
How do I buy a gift card?
You can purchase gift cards for your married friends and family. Married Fun gift cards are great for many occasions. We offer gift cards that are either printable or delivered by email for your convenience.
How do I buy or redeem a gift card?
You can purchase a Married Fun gift card to send to friends or family. To redeem the gift, just follow the included instructions or visit our page to redeem a gift or promo.
How do I cancel my membership?
If you no longer wish to use the Married Fun service you can cancel your membership at any time by logging in, going to the membership page and clicking the "cancel membership" link. You will continue to be able to access the site as usual until your membership period ends at which time your membership will revert to a free account. You can start a new subscription at any time.