Dating is just as important for married couples as it is for couples before marriage. As Married couples, you should go on dates together often to help you keep your marriage healthy and your relationship loving and fun. Going out often on dates can be difficult for a lot of reasons, but we're here to make dating easier. Married Fun has all the best date ideas under one roof (over 600 of them!)
Don't settle for "Dinner and a Movie" every time you go out, use Married Fun to find great date ideas and to plan out your dates. We provide a variety of methods to get you started:
- Our FREE Date Idea Generator helps you quickly find things to do for your next date.
- You can also browse through all our date ideas alphabetically, by category or by tag below.
- The Married Fun Date Planner (requires starter membership) lets you pick from hundreds of great date ideas and activities to put together a date plan, including times and places for each of the activities you choose.
- The Date Idea Sorter (requires premium membership) is another tool that allows you to sort through all our date ideas by certain criteria, like price, to see a short list of great date ideas.
- Finally, Our FREE Dating Dashboard pulls all our dating tools and content together along with a high level view of your planned dates and more (advanced features require membership).
Browse Date Ideas Alphabetically
Date Ideas by Category
Arts & Culture Causes & Service Classes & Workshops Eclectic Entertainment Events & Attractions Food & Drink Fun & Games Health & Wellness Hobbies Home Outdoors Personal Development Romance & Relationship Shopping Sports Tours Travel
Date Ideas by Tag
<1 hr 1-2 hrs 2-3 hrs 4+ hrs day night indoor outdoor active adventurous classy common creative intellectual romantic just for fun practical feel good special occasion unique large groups medium groups small groups
Featured Date Idea: City Lights
Something magical happens when it gets dark outside, and the city you live in begins to light up. A drive through your city at night opens up a new world that you rarely see if you're never out late. Pay attention to all the signs and how your favorite stores and restaurants look when they're illuminated. The world comes alive at night, and there's no better proof of that than when the neon lights start to flicker. Point out which signs are your favorite and try to guess which ones your spouse might like the most. Try to find a little extra elevation for an even more beautiful scene.
Sign up FREE to request your Married Fun newsletter and get weekly date ideas sent to your inbox and much more.
Try These Date Ideas
Tossing horseshoes allows you to get exercise while you enjoy being outside. You'll have a ton of fun while encouraging your spouse to toss the horseshoe onto the spike. Laughing is something that ...
Every household needs to go shopping. A shopping date can be to buy groceries, things for your home, or just to blow some money on yourselves. Shopping together is one of those things that couples do ...
7 minutes in heaven is a game teenagers like to play and is little bit like playing spin the bottle. Typically you go into a closet or somewhere and kiss or make out for seven minutes. You're an ...
Babysitting is a surprisingly fun date activity for those who need a little diversity in their lives. If you have grown kids, then babysitting will make you remember when your children were young. ...
Couples who enjoy going out and listening to instrumental music will love going to the piano bar on date night. Have a drink or two, and enjoy live music being played on a piano. Piano bars are great ...
Hitting the gym is a fantastic way for a couple to connect. A gym date is a way to work on your bond while also paying close attention to your health. A married couple who works out together has an ...