Dating is just as important for married couples as it is for couples before marriage. As Married couples, you should go on dates together often to help you keep your marriage healthy and your relationship loving and fun. Going out often on dates can be difficult for a lot of reasons, but we're here to make dating easier. Married Fun has all the best date ideas under one roof (over 600 of them!)
Don't settle for "Dinner and a Movie" every time you go out, use Married Fun to find great date ideas and to plan out your dates. We provide a variety of methods to get you started:
- Our FREE Date Idea Generator helps you quickly find things to do for your next date.
- You can also browse through all our date ideas alphabetically, by category or by tag below.
- The Married Fun Date Planner (requires starter membership) lets you pick from hundreds of great date ideas and activities to put together a date plan, including times and places for each of the activities you choose.
- The Date Idea Sorter (requires premium membership) is another tool that allows you to sort through all our date ideas by certain criteria, like price, to see a short list of great date ideas.
- Finally, Our FREE Dating Dashboard pulls all our dating tools and content together along with a high level view of your planned dates and more (advanced features require membership).
Browse Date Ideas Alphabetically
Date Ideas by Category
Arts & Culture Causes & Service Classes & Workshops Eclectic Entertainment Events & Attractions Food & Drink Fun & Games Health & Wellness Hobbies Home Outdoors Personal Development Romance & Relationship Shopping Sports Tours Travel
Date Ideas by Tag
<1 hr 1-2 hrs 2-3 hrs 4+ hrs day night indoor outdoor active adventurous classy common creative intellectual romantic just for fun practical feel good special occasion unique large groups medium groups small groups
Featured Date Idea: Horoscopes
Horoscopes are fun to read and to think about if they are accurate or not. A date of reading your horoscopes can be fun. If you really want to challenge the accuracy of the horoscope, read some of their past predictions. See if the two of you remember any events that they were talking about. It doesn't matter if you believe that your horoscope is accurate or not, what's important is to have fun. Read several of your horoscopes online and see which ones are the funniest. You will stumble upon a few that are so far out there that they will make you bust out in laughter.
Sign up FREE to request your Married Fun newsletter and get weekly date ideas sent to your inbox and much more.
Try These Date Ideas
Libraries are about so much more than only books these days. You can read newspapers, magazines, and use the internet. Sometimes sitting at the library is an excellent way to relax and not be ...
Your creative side comes to light when you're body painting. Take turns painting each other and see what kind of funky designs you can come up with. It might be fun to have a theme such as nature, or ...
Habitat for Humanity does so many good things for our society. Donating your time as a couple to Habitat for Humanity is a fantastic way to give back to your community while also going out on a date. ...
A jigsaw puzzle is a lot of fun to put together yourself, but it's even more fun when you do it as a date. Get a puzzle with as many pieces as you can find at the store to make this date even more ...
Flea markets are where you can get deals and also find items that are impossible to buy elsewhere. An entire day can be turned into a flea market date without much effort at all. The most fun you'll ...
Going to the parade requires a little preplanning, but it's not too difficult. You might need to bring lawn chairs and also find a good place to sit. It's best to find a place to sit at least an hour ...